10.02.2011

Portrait of a Woman - For Laura

This has been my project for the last few weeks. It's always hard once summer is over, to have a good amount of time to work on my paintings, but I did this painting for my friend Laura. The words at the top are lyrics from a Pearl Jam song - "I only own my mind, I am mine." It only felt suiting to blend the lyrics with this portrait of a woman. Enjoy.
Acrylic and mixed media on canvas
Roughly 2ft x 4ft




This has been my project for the last few weeks. It's always hard once summer is over, to have a good amount of time to work on my paintings, but I did this painting for my friend Laura. The words at the top are lyrics from a Pearl Jam song - "I only own my mind, I am mine." It only felt suiting to blend the lyrics with this portrait of a woman. Enjoy.
Acrylic and mixed media on canvas
Roughly 2ft x 4ft

No comments:

Post a Comment